You Could WIN! $1,000,000
ARIZONA $1,000,000 HEALTHSTAKES Launches January 2014….
Register Your Company Today!
You Could, Physically & Financially! Participate & You Could Win $1,000,000
Earn Points Through Your Worksite Wellness Program
Health Coaching – Workshops & Presentations – Health Exams & Screenings – Fitness Classes & More
Quarterly Drawing for $1,000,000*
Extra Rewards For Your Healthy Lifestyle!
60 Guaranteed Prize Winners Every 90 Days!
Win Health Club Memberships, Spa Time, Massages, Healthy Foods Gift Cards, Personal Health Services and Products along with Much More!
* Sixty Finalists are randomly selected every 90 days. EACH Finalist receives a guaranteed healthy prize along with the opportunity to choose 5 numbers for their individual Arizona $1,000,000 HealthStakes ticket. If any of the Finalist’s tickets match the 5 randomly selected winning numbers in sequence, they win $1,000,000.
Drawing Limited to the Registered Employers of the Wellness Council of Arizona. Register Today!
Challenges, Programs & Contests
Wellness Council of Arizona Challenges, Programs & Contests
Challenge, program and contest initiatives are staged to encourage behavioral change. Contests and challenges can be individual efforts or offered as departmental or division contests.
Choose one lifestyle improvement area each month: fitness level, body weight, nutrition habits, stress management, smoking cessation, or health condition management. Set a goal with your health coach, meet for one progress update meeting per month. In addition to improved health, all who accomplish their monthly goal will be eligible for monthly drawings.
Corporate Play is a fun event which offers health information and a stress reducing challenge. Basketball freethrow (nurf ball), golf putt, softball toss, hula hoop, obstacle course and other fun challenges are available. During the competition a health screening is offered such as blood pressure, body composition, grip strength, flexibility or peak breath flow. Participants receive information on how to improve their numbers related to the challenge of the day.
Take A Health Trip
All Aboard to: Aerobiquerque, NM – Learn more about (and do) cardiovascular fitness; Cholesterol Springs, CO – What’s good, what’s bad and how to control? Las Veggies, NV – How does fiber and more help you avoid diseases? Low Back, TX – Learn ergonomics, stretching and strengthening;
plus many other exciting locations! Teammates meet as teams twice monthly with their health coach to review activities log miles towards their destinations and team members earn travel vouchers to qualify for individual monthly drawings, as well as the potential to win the team grand prize!
Fit in 50
This challenge requires weekly fitness, nutrition and health coaching in order to meet a team and individual goal of improved fitness in 50 days. Five to ten-minute weekly educational presentations, weekly workout suggestions and motivational ideas for achieving goals are offered. Compete for t-shirts, healthy purchase gift certificates and your team’s chance to win a healthy team lunch and the right to display the “Fit in 50” trophy in your work area!
Fit in 90 Days
A 12– week program designed to help you get fit through cardio, interval training and to educate you about proper nutrition. The health coach’s goal is to organize a team and help coach you to “Get Fit”. Weekly educational lectures to help you eat healthy and control food portions, cardio, strength training, flexibility, circuit and interval workout suggestions, weekly calendars to organize your workouts and nutritional goals, motivational tips to help you get your mind excited about exercise and the tools you need to get in shape, lose body fat and weight are offered.
Maintain Don’t Gain
Most people gain 5 to 7 pounds between Thanksgiving and January 1st. Join this easy challenge and beat the odds while starting the New Year off great! Maintain your weight through the Holidays within 2 pounds, get 1 ticket into the drawing for prizes; lose 3 pounds or more, get 2 tickets. Weigh in the week prior to Thanksgiving; weigh out first week of January. Contact your health coach today to weigh in or watch for the scheduled weigh in dates to be announced.
Name the Program Contest
Can you think of a name for your wellness program? If your name is chosen, you win a prize!
HEADs uP Challenge
Health Enhancement And Disease Prevention. Learn how to prevent and better live with diseases such as depression, osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer and much more. Participate in workshops to be entered into the drawing for prizes.
1. Monthly Delegate Assembly – Members are welcome to present to other delegates about programs and resources. This is a great time to network and share your ideas on health, wellness and enhanced living.
2. Health Fair Directory – A quick-source listing of health and services available for Wellness Council Members planning health fairs.
3. Community Resource Listing – Free, quarter page AD offered twice per year. Provider members advertise services, discounts, free materials etc., to employees of member companies. A half page AD is only $50.00!
4. Community Seminars – Three to eight-week sessions on lifestyle/nutrition, back care, stress management, and smoking cessation, etc. Fee Based, member discounts.
5. Two Free On-Site Seminars – Your choice of subjects for two brown bag sessions.
6. Newsletter Inserts – Twice per year WELCOAZ will mail out a monthly insert for your company to all of our member companies. Just provide us with 160 copies!
7. Wellness Education Programs – Professional presenters, educationally based programs, entertainingly presented, 2-4 hours in length. Fee Based.
8. Brown Bag Seminars – Selection of topics available for your work site. Fee Based.
9. Members’ Memo – Monthly newsletter containing local topics of interest and news of WELCOAZ and member companies.
10. Living Well – Monthly distribution of healthful, helpful hints on living for each week of the month.
11. Corporate Play – Worksite fun competitions?softball toss, basketball free throw, darts and golf putt with health education information and workshops. Underwritten by United Healthcare of Arizona, Eli Lilly & Company, Phizer and Accu-Chek by Roche Diagnostics. Fee based member discounts.Read more »